Yoga Teacher Training
Are you ready to deepen your yoga practice?
Do you want to jump in both feet and change your life?
Join us this fall. Yoga teacher training is not just for people who want to teach yoga, it is for anyone who wants to strengthen their practice, grow in awareness of their own body, mind and spirit, create a long lasting community with like minded individuals.
We begin September 2017 and conclude December 2017. Our meeting days are Wednesday and Friday evenings 6-9:00pm, Saturdays 8:30am-5:00pm and Sundays 1-5:00pm.
Our 200 hour Yoga Alliance accredited program will cover many styles of yoga, Hatha, Vinyasa, power, restorative, Yin, swing, wheels. We will learn the 8 Limbs of Yoga, anatomy and physiology, philosophy, lifestyle and ethics, adjusting and assisting techniques and so much more.
Investment for the program is $2,000-2,500, we accept payment options! Contact us today to reserve your spot..
Yoga teacher training is for everyone
Once you have decided to embark on this amazing journey, we will ask that you complete a registration form. This allows us to see where you are in your yoga journey. Our goal is to help you improve your practice, learn key points on the physical, emotional and spiritual benefits of yoga, teach you to share these points with your students to guide them on their path, develop a style of teaching that encourages you to always continue to grow along with those you lead.
TIME AND PLACE
We begin September 13, 2017 and conclude December 9, 2017. Our meeting days are Wednesday and Friday evenings 6-9:00pm, Saturdays 8:30am-5:00pm and Sundays 1-5:00pm. There is some flexibility in hours and sessions throughout the program. Please speak with Catie directly if you have any conflicts.
The investment for the program is as follows:
Super Early Bird $2,000 paid in full by June 15, 2017.
Early Bird $2,250 paid in full by August 1, 2017.
Full Price $2,500 paid in full by December 1, 2017.
Payment plans can be scheduled to fit your budget. Yoga Teacher Training participants will recieve an unlimited membership at the studio – this begins when you register and runs through the end of 2017.
- learn to teach Multi-Level Hatha, Restorative, Gentle, Vinyasa, Prenatal and more
- hands-on assisting and adjusting techniques
- Yoga anatomy and physiology – proper alignment, engagement and function
- 8 Limbs of Yoga
- • Yama – ethical standards and integrity
- • Niyama – self discipline and spiritual observances
- • Asana – yoga poses
- • Pranayama – breath control
- • Pratyahara – internal observation
- • Dharana – focused thought
- • Dhyana – meditation
- • Samadhi – absolute peace with oneself and all that exists
- You’ll deepen your personal yoga practice in a meaningful way
- You’ll build lifelong relationships with a community of Yogis